Friday, May 31, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 31 - Four Things

If given an opportunity, I would just pack my bags right away and travel. I have not been on a vacation alone for the longest time, and I love vacationing alone. If you ask me right now, I would LOVE to go to these 4 places I have never been before. These have been my dream destination for a long time now.

  • Paris
  • Sydney
  • Venice 
  • And Holland primarily to visit Keukenhof, the reason is very simple. As a kid when I saw Rekha and Amitabh sing 'Dekha Ek Khwaab' from Silsila here, it was then I decided I have to visit these beautiful gardens.

11 comments:

  1. Cool Falak. Europe looks very glamorous to me. I have never been outside India, and if I would go I want to go to Europe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. European countryside is beautiful and I love London as well, I've seen it and can say its more beautiful than it looks in pictures. Haven't been anywhere else to the list is LONG

      Delete
  2. Those silsiley flowers r my fav too!
    If i have enough cash would love to travel around the world not in 80 days but forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to Venice, Australia and Holland too. :) Love the song even more than the flowers. Want to be clicked in this background one day too. :)

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-31/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the song, but the beauty of the flowers cannot be matched :)

      Delete
  4. Sydney is a must must visit, so are the other 3 places. I have been to Sydney recently and LOVED the city!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to go to Sydney for the longest. Specially after Dil Chahta Hai :-))

      Delete
  5. Cool...who would'nt like a vacation to these places?

    ReplyDelete