Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 22 - Change

Yesterday's post brought back a lot of things... and made me think, though in a nice way... but I was also feeling pretty bad. So I have decided I will keep the posts nice and sweet, no serious stuff.

Coming to the topic... The change I'd like to see in myself is very clear... unfortunately I'll not be able to capture it on camera just yet. I have been over weight since my childhood and I won the battle with the bulge (as I'd like to call it) when I was in college. For 10 long years I maintained my weight and lived a healthy life... then Zoe happened. I have put on so much weight post pregnancy (thanks to thyroid). Now luckily thyroid levels have lowered considerably and I have started working out for good. :-)

This will take a long time... waise bhi I do not like changes which happen over night (good or bad). I guess the only thing that changes form quick and I like it a lot has to be an egg. Especially a fried egg. :-P, I'm off eggs for the past 12 years (have them very rarely) but Zoe and the husband loves them... especially fried. Zoe is a very picky eater, she can go without food for days... but give her an egg-y and she will gobble it all up... that's my secret weapon. Now that I have told you guys... I hope she doesn't start saying no to an egg as well. **fingers crossed**

So here is the picture I took while making an egg for Zoe...


And here is one of her-Zness having that egg like a nice girl.


24 comments:

  1. I had thought about an omelette too. Glad I did not take so much trouble...ha ha.
    I loooove Eggs, in any form (except raw).
    I am also superstitious about saying things out loud. I will say that the son eats his roti r rice-daal, and the next day everything goes for a toss. All the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love eggs ... cheese omelet is great

      Delete
  2. That's a positive change...good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I loved eggs as a kid, good times :)

    Akhil Kalsh. Http://1hw.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I liked it the way u presented it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Work out definitely needs patience
    I am also shedding out. Extra kilos and struggling with it
    Good luck to u
    I absolutely love omlets but eating them rarely like u )
    Good one for the prompt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on the same page. Hope u don't have thyroid to fight with

      Delete
  6. What a lovely idea for change. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The length and breath we moms go in making our kids eat healthy food....nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was actually thinking of posting a picture of a recently altered kurta to show the 'change' in my waistline... a negative change that is :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Negative things like everything else doesn't last I say :))

      Delete
  9. I love fried eggs too. And I have them at least twice a week. I am happy fighting the battle of the bulge too, since my second delivery. :)

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-22/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the idea!! And her-Z-ness looks so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete