Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 16 - Mailbox

When I saw the list of topics listed for May Photo A Day, I thought this would be the most difficult one. Then I thought I would take a picture of my email inbox... I hardly get a mail in my letterbox (mailbox). Today when I was getting Zoe back from the park, my eyes went towards our mailbox. I thought as always it'd be empty. Guess I was in for a surprise today... the security guard had kept a packet that came through courier because there was no one at home when the package arrived. So here you go... the image is not clear... thanks to the dim light in the basement. 


16 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I always love finding magazines and stuff in my Mailbox, not the bank statements and bills though :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting magazines... don't get bills coz I have opted out of getting paper bills (mobile and bank statements) :)

      Delete
  2. I still get some bills in these mailboxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That sure is a big package! And you wouldn't even have checked if not for this prompt! Some coincidence! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... the guard would have given it to me today sometime :))

      Delete
  4. An idea strikes you when you least expect it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! whats in the package. I hope its some thing interesting :)
    Good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were my new business cards from Printo. I was waiting for them for a long time. So I was really happy

      Delete
  6. Oops! they were your business cards.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We both hv 'courier' as theme today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The question is, what was in it? :D

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-16/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow,I love getting stuff in mail.

    ReplyDelete