Thursday, May 23, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 23 - PJs

Ahhhh I love today's prompt. PJ's for me don't just mean Pajamas... it means the entire relaxed... do-whatever-I want-to feel that PJs bring along with them. I live in PJs and yoga pants... I like it that way and I don't dress up until I have a meeting, a session, a playdate, a date with my husband, or on weekends. So here in the picture accompanying my favorite PJs, is my cuppa chai & my favorite book Jeffrey Archer's Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less. 
Trivia Time: This is the only book I picked up from Second hand book store in CP, its the 1st edition of the book printed in 1976.


8 comments:

  1. such a perfect click !
    Gives a rrelaxed feel and u were thinking to upload it or not !:)
    good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors of your pajamas... relaxing indeed!
    Did you get that mug custom printed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ya... yeah the mug is a gift from my husband. He got it customized from zoomin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good click for the prompt. :) First Edition..Nice...

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-23/

    ReplyDelete
  5. same pinch!! ;)
    We both had the same idea and the PJs are similar!!
    I loved this book. I had lent it to a college friend and he lost it! :(
    we haven't spoken since!!
    I bought a new book, but its just not the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mug is so cute :D Love the PJ color too.

    ReplyDelete