Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog-a-Prompt week - Day 5 Spicy

Spicy, whenever you utter that word, I immediately think of Gossip. The world believes that women are always up to some gossip. I don't believe that at all. Men are equally capable of Gossip, I know men who live to gossip. The biggest example is my husband. He is abreast on office gossip, he knows not only what is going on in his family but keeps me updated on my family as well.

Call him a gossip-monger and he takes offense. He says he doesn't believe in gossip, he believes in 'Passing on the information' the spicier the information the better. :)

I on the other hand used to hate gossip before I met the husband. I didn't find it spicy at all. Now since I've lived with him for a little over 5 years I have realized gossip isn't such a bad thing. A nice well-told gossip can spice up a dull and boring conversation. I still don't believe in spreading gossip, but if you have some nice gossip, I'm all ears.

5 comments:

  1. :) I do not particularly like gossip... but some new info is always good. Food for thought !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha True! Men like to gossip too, even though they don't like admitting to doing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I absolutely realized how badly we were maligned as a gender with this claim, after discussing gossip with hubby the first time ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care at all for gossip. I just pass the information about friends ( the ones that is not meant to be secret ) in as less words as possible to my other friend. But yeah , a harmless gossip session with closes buddies is always refreshing ..

    ReplyDelete