Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blog-a-Prompt week - Day 2 - Thirst

There are many kinds of thirsts right??? but today I will not talk about anything but the very basic thirst. A thirst that can only be quenched with some nice clean water (add nice clean 'chilled' water for me). I have to have 8-10 glasses of water every day. I guess scientifically everyone should have at least 8 glasses of water... I don't know how true is this but I feel drained out when I do not drink enough water.

For me water has to be had in a particular manner - with 3-4 ice cubes. So our fridge can run out of everything but Ice Cubes and water.  

Trivia - In  the Coke Advts. across the world they show either 2 or 3 ice cubes in a glass of Coke. This is because on an average people have 2.5 ice cubes in a glass of Coke. Guess they didn't consider me. :))

Source - Google

14 comments:

  1. Ice and Water taste jus right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you make half an ice cube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its an average... there was a survey done by Coke and this was what the result was. :)

      Delete
  3. I need to train myself and make a habit of drinking water regularly. I am not good at it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice and me are a no no couple. But water I drink like a fish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you I'm a fish, who likes swimming in Ice Cold water :)

      Delete
  5. I love chilled water and I love ice

    the way I have coke is fill my glass with ice and then let the coke slide through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been off soft drinks for the longest. But if I would have Coke it will be exactly like that.

      Delete
  6. I love "ice water" and this reminds me that I havent had "ice water" in a while...Maybe never occurred that I am a grown up and I can make my own rules - lol...Simran - there is an app called Water Coach - it will help you get into the habit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?? What would I do without apps and friends who know about those apps ;)

      Delete
  7. Hehe my post in on the literal meaning too :).. I also need help just like Simz..

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I have done the good deed for the day... reminded some of you to have water... with or without Ice :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. water! u know me and another bhaiya of mine... whenever we drink water.. we r like .. bhagwan ne paani bhi kya cheez banayi hai :D water is d ultimate thirst quencher!

    ReplyDelete