Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 14 - Need

I guess this is the most tricky topic in all the May Photo A Day topics. We need a lot of things besides the obvious Roti Kapda Aur Makaan... Yeah call me filmy, but its true. Amongst all the other things I need... books, faith, friends, health, good times the list goes on and on and on... The one thing that I really need is the people I love around me. I can't thank God enough for some of the people I have been blessed in my life. The picture has 2 most important people (besides me) Fizz and Zoe, who I need around me. This picture was taken last year in November when we went there to celebrate my daughter's 2nd Birthday. I feel blessed... :)
 

16 comments:

  1. It is an amazing picture...priceless indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...we cannot do without the ones we love the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep they are our most basic need !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and colorful. U should send it to the slipper company as well, they will be pleased :)

    PhenoMenon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all... And yeah Pheno that's a great Idea :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Idea and a super shot. :)

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-14/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shot! Can't live without loved ones :)

    Akhil Kalsh. http://1hw.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an endearing picture :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having loved ones around us is a big need! A fab take on today's prompt and a great capture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a good one indeed. And loved the picture. I am saving people for another prompt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely picture. I love your daughter's cute li'l crocs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww!! Such a beautiful pic! :)

    ReplyDelete