Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 18 - Wants

There is no end to one's wants really... a perfect life, perfect body, perfect family the list is endless. I have always paid a lot of attention to my passion, and that is storytelling. I have been wanting to start a small club of sorts at my residence, that would be possible when we buy an apartment here in Bangalore (Insh'Allah Soon). The club would be activity based - majorly focusing on storytelling for young kids.I hate traveling across the city just for a venue :)

So here is a picture of one of our story sessions and the logo of My Little Chatterbox



12 comments:

  1. Wow! such a cool thing to do...children are such rapt audience...great! hope this comes soon for your!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their 'rapt attention' makes me work hard :-) thanks

      Delete
  2. Loved the Logo. And Amen to your dream and passion :)Kids look pretty engrossed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thanks.... Kids are an audience which is the most tough to entertain, but once you know what to do it's pretty easy :-)

      Delete
  3. All the best to you. I am sure this will happen soon.

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-18/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats quite a unique thing to do !
    and Inshaallah may ur wants soon get fulfilled

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inshallah - What a lofty want! :)

    ReplyDelete