Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Photo A Day - Day 29 - KISS

Till about half an hour back, I was clueless. I didn't have any idea what to do with a Kiss.

I first thought this...

29th Nov 2010, Zoe was 3 Days old

Then I read the description at FMS "This is our charity prompt. We’re going to kiss MS goodbye. So wear red, or pop on some red lipstick and show us a ‘kiss’!and thought of this...

Me and my nephew on my birthday August 2009

Then I wanted to do a bit more... and here is what I did... Special thanks to my Zoe for being so patient. 


So what's your Kiss Story?

12 comments:

  1. The kiss story here is simply sweet and Zoe is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww..... So sweet. Lovely pics. All of them! Your daughter's eyes speaks volumes. Beautiful.

    http://www.whatmycameracaptures.com/may-photo-a-day-29/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... you could have just let Zoe pose for you! She looks so adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!!
    such cute pics! :)
    Zoe is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a beauty. God bless :)

    ReplyDelete