Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Photo A Day - Day 8 - An Animal

I have borrowed this picture from my sister's clicks. She is 1000 times a better photographer. This was taken in Ranthambhore back in 2011. Ranthambhore is such a stunning place with such amazing landscapes, and the Ranthambore Fort. I love the architecture you see around the park. Not to forget Ranthambhore gave me my first ever tryst with the Oh-so-regal Bengal Tiger in the wild. It has left me mesmerized. 
Pugmarks of T-24, a young adult Royal Bengal Tiger. We followed it's trail for quite a while but no luck.

4 comments:

  1. pug marks what a nice take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) We did see a Royal Bengal Tiger but this was a younger tiger we missed

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! That must have been some experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are planning to start going for such excursions once the little one grows up a bit more so that he enjoys and identifies what he sees, since children love nature.
    Interesting picture for this prompt :0

    ReplyDelete