Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June Photo A Day - Day 5 - Environment

Can't think of anything related to food waste as specified by FMS. This is a snapshot of a group that I'm a part of on Facebook. And it is something I love (the concept is amazing). Second to None "Reuse. Recycle. Don't discard. Resell. Don't waste. Share". This is a Bangalore based forum which believes in selling:
  • Used goods 
  • Upcycled goods (some parts of the product must be recycled/old/waste material)
  • Any material that can be recycled
  • Products Bought, but never used
  • Products Gifted, but have no use for 
 I guess by using this group we are doing a little bit for the Environment. Just a little bit :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Ya I saw that in your feed. Nothing of this sort in Pune :-( It is a great initiative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is one group in Pune as well. Will let u know.

      Delete
  2. And if everyone did a little bit, a lot would get done. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea indeed. Maybe I should search for such groups here too.

    ReplyDelete